Yields: 3-4 Servings
- 3-4 Sweet Cinnamon SUPERPRETZEL® Soft Pretzels
- 2 cups of cream
- 3 whole eggs
- 1-2 TBSP of vanilla extract
- Whisk together cream, eggs, and vanilla
- Soak the soft pretzels in the mixture (you can use the soft pretzels whole, cut in half, or chopped up in large chunks)
- Cook on a griddle, Panini grill, or a standard frying pan for about 1-2 minutes per side
- When done to your liking, top with butter, syrup, fruit, or confectionary sugar
- Serve with an egg and bacon strips to complete this delicious dish.
HAPPY NATIONAL SOFT PRETZEL MONTH!
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Monday, April 14, 2014
Thursday, April 10, 2014
The SUPERPRETZEL team helped celebrate baseball's return to our hometown at the Philadelphia Phillies home opener! We played games, gave away prizes...
...and, of course the Phillie Phanatic got #SUPERPRETZELED!
Be sure to check our Facebook page all month long as we celebrate National Soft Pretzel Month! https://www.facebook.com/SUPERPRETZEL