Yields: 3-4 Servings
- 3-4 Sweet Cinnamon SUPERPRETZEL® Soft Pretzels
- 2 cups of cream
- 3 whole eggs
- 1-2 TBSP of vanilla extract
- Whisk together cream, eggs, and vanilla
- Soak the soft pretzels in the mixture (you can use the soft pretzels whole, cut in half, or chopped up in large chunks)
- Cook on a griddle, Panini grill, or a standard frying pan for about 1-2 minutes per side
- When done to your liking, top with butter, syrup, fruit, or confectionary sugar
- Serve with an egg and bacon strips to complete this delicious dish.
HAPPY NATIONAL SOFT PRETZEL MONTH!