Thursday, April 18, 2013

Our Facebook Fans are Poets!

We recently asked our Facebook fans to give us there best poem about SUPERPRETZEL in celebration of National Soft Pretzel Month and Poetry month. And, boy did they come through!! Check out some of our favorites:

"Superpretzel, oh how I love thee! While baking, I can't wait for you to get into my belly! From the oven, to the plate, the anticipation, I cannot wait! Stadium Mustard on the ready, nice and warm, hold it steady! Salty and Chewy, a drop I don't miss... Superpretzel, you are pure bliss!" -Steve

"The salty specks on your golden crust, makes me want to eat lots so my pants will bust! I'll dip you in mustard and then some cheese, cause SUPERPRETZEL is the best by far you better believe! " - Alana

"Pretzel Pretzel your so twisty
Outside Smooth N Crispy
Inside Soft N Warm
Your so yummy
Why do I always wanna put you in my TUMMY???"
- Jackie

"Twisted fun
Better get you some!
Salty snack
With a cheese dip pack
SuperPretzel anytime of day
Always perfect in every way!"
- Ruth

"SUPERPRETZEL How Do I Love Thee. Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth of my stomach when it cries for more and the Pretzel breadth I get that I can live with and height my soul reaches after eating a wonderful SOFT HOT SUPERPRETZEL. THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVE THEE." - Jackie

"Ode to Superpretzel

You make my mouth water
Your smell so enticing
So salty, so warm
So tantalizing"
- Jennifer

"Rippling air
Caresses your face warmly as you open the oven door
The Superpretzel’s graceful twists and knots
Fit together in unique harmonies
golden skin puckering around icy white salt crystals
that shimmer
You check the timer
How much longer?"
- Camille

"Pretzelfils with pizza or pepper jack,
Taste is not something that they lack.
A pretzeldog or pretzel bite,
There’s certainly no wrong or right.
Sweet cinnamon or softstix with cheese,
Superpretzels will always please.
Superpretzels have the fun baked in,
The envy of all your friends you will win.
So stock up on all of your favorite kinds,
Superpretzels are not hard to find!"
- Jaime

"There once was a pretzel from Nantucket...From the cheese dip I will pluck it....All great things are covered in salt...and the smell from these in the mall bring me to a halt." - Jeffrey

No comments:

Post a Comment